Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dollies

I was at Wal-Mart on Sunday with Jeremy. I decided to check to see if any new Monster High dolls were in and sure enough, yes, there were some new dolls! There is a new Cleo de Nile doll I want but I think I'll wait to see if they have sale on them (or wait till I go over to Michigan ;) ). I wandered back to clearance section to see what toys they had and there on the shelf was a Monster High doll! "No way", I thought. I figured it would be too good to be true that a Monster High doll was in the clearance section. The doll was Ghoulia Yelps, daughter of zombies. Jeremy insisted we check the price because he's awesome and knows how much I love Monster High dolls (oh, how I wish I could find Blythe dolls in a clearance section!). The doll came up on the scanner as being $10.00. $10.00!!! Jeremy insisted I buy it at that price. I wasn't about to argue! YAY!!

So, I now have a new doll in my collection. I have yet to give her a name (I don't keep their Monster High names) but she's awesome and fits in quite nicely, as you can see from this group shot of all my dolls:


And here's a shot of just my Monster High dolls, showing Ghoulia's very pretty face up front:


I think what I like about her is her vintage look. She looks like she walked out of the 1940s, which is awesome. Now I just need a name for this new girl. I don't know if I'm going give her an ancient name like I did with Elektra & Elysia or give her something a bit more modern. Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment