Thursday, February 21, 2013

Current Playlist

It's one of those days where I just can't think of anything to write. I'm just fiddling around on the interwebz and of course, I've got music on. I hate silence so I always have music or CBC radio on. I'm building a playlist in grooveshark of my current favourites (believe me, the current favourites will change in a few days).

So, just what is on my playlist?


  • "Wonderwall" by Oasis
  • "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers
  • "I Will Wait" by Mumford & Sons
  • "Lover's Eyes" by Mumford & Sons
  • "Broken Crown" by Mumford & Sons
  • "Man Of Two Minds" by the Trews
  • "Highway of Heroes" by the Trews
  • "Gods Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash 
  • "Anything Could Happen" by Ellie Goulding
  • "The Times They Are A-Changin" by Bob Dylan
  • "Run" by Collective Soul
And that's what I've got so far! What I want to listen to all depends on the mood in.

I've also got this crazy talent of being able to memorize the lyrics of a song after the second time hearing it (or close to memorizing). The problem? I can't sing worth a shit! ;)

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment